2007년 9월 19일 수요일

She is my wife!!


She is my wife!!

I really want to show you my wife..
Actually I'm not married yet but engaged...
Once you see my wife's picture, you'll know why i told about her so much.
Always I'm happy with her. but now?..I'm not happy...I really miss her...so much..

댓글 9개:

Maitha :

Your wife looks so beautiful !!

I hope that you will get married as soon as possible!!!!!

Zitong :

I can not agree with maitha any more that she is pretty.
Good luck!Have a happy ending!

Ambrosio :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
Ambrosio :

Hey man!!! I understand you!!! I'm in the same situation!!!! it's pretty hard....i can't avoid talk with my girlfriend at least two hours when i called her!!!... If you permit me i can say you a couple of thing:... first, i think that in your job field the english is pretty important and if you are able to speak well you will be a sucessfull man... and it could mean rich, you don't know!!! The second this kind of situation is able to make the love stronger!!!... hey!!! Next friday!!! beers!!! in Old Chicago there are 101 different beer!!

eunyoung's blog :

wow, she looks so pretty.
You are lucky man!!

ChaZ :

i thought she was a star when you show me her picture a week ago...

D :

Hi bro, it's me kk
What up today?
i had already seen your wifr picture right?
today i saw the resident evil.
Next time go to theater together~!

kelly :

You look resemble~!

Rebecca K :

Your wife is very pretty and looks really nice. It is hard to be away from the people we love. Fortunately, time can go quickly and you will be together before you know it. :)